Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gidget Goes Squirrelly

LOL..I'm not even sure I spelled that right.  Oh well.  Pastor Husband says my brain just goes from thing to thing so fast it makes his head spin.  He can keep up with me but I think he feels sorry for people who don't know me.  I sometimes wonder if he has to translate for some.  Well, tonight I feel jumpy, squirrelly, froggy...I think you get it:  My brain is jumping around from thing to thing.

Our neighbors came over to meet us tonight.  What a sweet family!  Mom, Dad, and two boys (ages 11 and 13) came with cupcakes.  Ok, they won me over with the cupcakes immediately.  Yummy!  We had a nice little conversation with them.  We've never had neighbors come over to meet us with a welcome gift in hand and a Christmas card as well.

Saw The Muppet Movie today.  LOVED it.  If you loved the Muppets as a kid, you have got to go see this.  What made it even better was the family behind us was as into it as we were.  We all sang the songs, bobbed our heads to the music, and laughed.  It was great!  Our boys love The Muppets and had all of the TimeLife Videos of them (I'm hoping to buy the DVDs for them) so they were thrilled.  Now we're gearing up to watch The Muppet Christmas Carol.

BTW, I cried during The Muppet Movie.  I cried watching MASH.  I cried after the neighbors left.  Good golly, I'm just emotional.  I'm not sad at all.  Just incredibly emotional.  I have no clue what is going on with me.  <rolls eyes>

Guess it's time for my brain to do something else.  Like watch more M.A.S.H.  Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. I go through phase where I cry at everything! I will have no ideal while I am crying but I cann't help myself.
    I have been wanting to see the Muppet movie, glad to hear it is good :)

    ReplyDelete