Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 2 of 30 Day Pantry Challenge

Here's what we had today:
Breakfast--Eggs, sausage, and biscuits with coffee and/or milk
Lunch--a boxed "complete" meal
Snack--movie theater size dill pickles
Dinner--tacos (I had preseasoned ground turkey, some lettuce, canned tomatoes, and premade taco shells), black beans (canned), and spanish rice (from a mix).

Tomorrow I'm planning to do oatmeal for breakfast, Tuna helper for lunch, and stuffed pork chops for dinner.  I'll let y'all know how that goes. 

Right now this is easy.  Might not be so easy further into the month.  I plan to empty the fridge freezer before I dig into my big upright.  It's at the church and I'm not even sure what all I have in there besides some ground beef and milk.  I know there are a few veggies but I'm not sure what exactly.   I wanted to make a casserole that I learned from my sister in law but I don't have any butter crackers.  Oh well.  We'll figure something out.  Maybe one day a broccoli and rice casserole.

Hmmmmmm...love making plans.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment