Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

I'm a little late but just one day.  :)  Yesterday started out right with worshipping the Lord at our wonderful church.  God has really blessed us. 

There has been lots of talk about New Years resolutions.  You know, the things that most people break every year.  Well, some friends of mine decided to make montly goals instead.  I have decided to join them.  Forget making promises I can't keep.  I'm just not doing that this year.  Monthly goals are much easier to keep.

Here are my goals for January 2012:
1.  Read one personal enrichment/Bible study book.
2.  Read one book just for fun.
3.  Go to the gym at least 3 times a week.
4.  Lose 6 pounds.
5.  Do one load of laundry daily (washed, dried, and put away).

That's it.  I want to try for more but I don't want to overwhelm myself.  I've already started reading a personal enrichment/Bible study book.  I'm reading the Ministry of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson.  So far it is an excellent book.  I'd eventually like to do a mom's bible study at church using it.

What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment