Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gidget Goes Reviewing: A Good and Perfect Gift by Amy Julia Becker

A Good and Perfect Gift by Amy Julia Becker is an awesome read that is a great reminder that all children are a gift from God…a good and perfect gift.  This is the true story of Amy Julia and her daughter, Penny.  Amy Julia’s world is shattered when her daughter is born with Down Syndrome but time and God soon teach her that every child is a good and perfect gift from above.  This book made me laugh and it made me cry.  It made me hurt for the babies who are sent to their deaths because they’re not perfect in the eyes of the world.  Amy Julia gives readers a great view of life with a child who has special needs, both the good and the hard.  I highly recommend A Good and Perfect Gift for anyone from teens to older adults.
I was provided with a copy of A Good and Perfect Gift by Amy Julia Becker from Bethany House Publishers for review.  All opinions and thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment