Monday, October 8, 2012

Book review: She's Got Issues

She’s Got Issues by Nicole Unice is a good Bible Study for individuals or groups.  It helps women understand if they do have issues and what they are.  We all have them at one time or another and the author helps the reader understand how to deal with them.  She addresses control, insecurity, comparisons, fear, and anger.  Mrs. Unice gives students a prayer, a journaling exercise, and topics for group discussion with each chapter.  There are also QR codes to snap with your smart phone for more.
I’m the women’s ministries director and pastor’s wife at our church.  I’m sincerely looking forward to doing this study with my ladies.  We DO all have issues in these areas at some time or another.  The devil really likes to hit women there.  I wanted to get moved to our new church before I had to review this study so I could let my readers know how it is as a group study.  Unfortunately, that just didn’t happen.  I will be reviewing this again after my ladies and I go through it together.
I received a copy of She's Got Issues from Tyndale Publishers in exchange for a fair and honest review.  Opinions are true and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment