Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blog Virgin

I like to watch the tv show Property Virgins from time to time.  It has humor, it has tears, it has joys:  What more could a girl want in a tv show?  ;)  Well, I'm not a property virgin as far as real estate goes but I am a blog virgin.  This is my first time.  I've thought about it for years but never took the plunge.  I felt like I really didn't have anything to blog about.  Maybe I don't.  My passions are my family, homeschooling, cooking and reading.  Of course there are TONS of blogs about homeschooling, cooking, and reading.  I'm not sure very many people want to read about my family either.  However, I've decided that I want to take the plunge and I'm just going to write about what I love and who the heck cares if everyone in the world has blogs about the same things. 

So, without further ado, Gidget goes blogging.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! So good to see you've got a blog now Gidget. I'll be visiting often! Sonia and I both have blogs:

    http://iamdizeliz.blogspot.com

    http://southernlivingsonia.blogspot.com

    Now all you need to do is find a service like I did to automatically tweet or post your blog post on facebook and twitter. I think I used twitterfeed.com or something like it. It was free.

    Love ya Gidget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Gidget, Go!!!!!! You can do this, and I can't wait to keep up with your blog!
    Don't stress. Just have fun with it.
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete