Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gidget Goes Reviewing: The Mercy by Beverly Lewis

The Mercy is the final installment of The Rose trilogy by Beverly Lewis.  This book provides the end of a wonderful tale of two sisters.  It brings a delightful ending to a story of love, love lost, friendship, and family.  This story took me for a wonderful ride.  I knew where the story just HAD to go but had no idea how Ms. Lewis would get me there.  I was both surprised and satisfied with the final installment that I had been waiting for with great anticipation.  Without giving the story away, the ending was no surprise but the curves thrown and corners that were rounded were wonderful!  This book, this entire trilogy is a must read for those who love a good Amish tale.
I was provided a copy of The Mercy by Beverly Lewis from Bethany House Publishers for review.  All thoughts and opinions of this book are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment